Live customer support system Demo Signup Forums Downloads Contact

Support is non-existent, here's a $5 alternative

To request for a new feature open a topic here and have others to vote for it.

Moderator: Ace

Support is non-existent, here's a $5 alternative

Postby BBMEDIC » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:08 am

These people don't care about their customers. I can't even log into my account any longer. When I try "forgot password" (even though I didn't forget it, it tells me my account can't be found. These moderators on this board don't give a crap either. They say the admins "are in Canada" so it will take longer for a response. LOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway- I found this: REMOVED BY MODERATOR WE DO NOT ADVERTISE FOR OTHER COMPANIES SOFTWARE HERE
At least you know with this one not to expect any support and no recurring billing to get scammed out of.
BBMEDIC

Re: Support is non-existent, here's a $5 alternative

Postby Ace » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 pm

BBMEDIC wrote:These people don't care about their customers. I can't even log into my account any longer. When I try "forgot password" (even though I didn't forget it, it tells me my account can't be found. These moderators on this board don't give a crap either. They say the admins "are in Canada" so it will take longer for a response. LOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway- I found this: REMOVED BY MODERATOR WE DO NOT ADVERTISE FOR OTHER COMPANIES SOFTWARE HERE

At least you know with this one not to expect any support and no recurring billing to get scammed out of.

Like i told you in our conversation in pm that the only way for paid subscribers to get help is thru the contact, i too sent in a request from there for you and i havent heard anything. unless youre using the standalone or hosting the software yourself, theres nothing i can do to help you as i dont have access to the area that you are linked to.

This company IS based in canada and i have no idea whats going on there, Im in the US. So for me to help you i would need them to talk to me too or give me access to the area you need help with, BUT theyre not. What do you want me to tell you ? I have no idea what this company is doing, or planning. I just continue to help those who have installed the software on their own and need help. Thats what this forum is for. As i stated before i dont get paid for this, i volunteer and test this software out to see if i can help make it better. I take the ideas (suggestions) of other posters and see if i or someone else can maybe make the request possible. Thats It.

this forum is NOT dead or non existent as you so stated. it will only become that when and if liveadmin takes it offline.. Sorry that you never received the assistance you needed.
Ace

Return to Feature Requests and Suggestions